THE 5 ERRORS OF CORPORATE PHOTOGRAPH
1. THE FIRST ERROR IS WHEN WE HAVE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE VOCEROS (PRESIDENT, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS) OF THE COMPANY THAT DO NOT TRANSMIT THE VALUES OF THE COMPANY OR ITS OWN ESSENCE.
The spokespersons, being the visible face before the media and these in turn make them visible to their clients, should take great care in the photographs that are supplied to the different media for publication or that these directly take from the spokespersons, since these images are the ones that the clients, boards of directors, employees, the competition, in themselves all those interested in the company will see or saw, and if a spokesperson is not transmitting in his photographs a good image may be harming the brand, the company and itself.
2. A SECOND ERROR IS RECORDING IMPORTANT AND HISTORICAL MOMENTS OF THE COMPANY IN LOW QUALITY.
It happens regularly that at the time of registering the events of the companies it is believed that it is only for the moment and nothing more, but after each event or ocassion they begin to see the importance of having this record in a management report , in a banner, in the calendar of the following year, in brochures or on the website; also happens that over the years these records will also be used in anniversaries, quinquennia, in the historical books of the company and unfortunately if it was registered in low quality, all the printed or digital material will not have the quality expected by many years
3. AS A THIRD ERROR, WE HAVE THE COMPANIES LEAVE ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHIC AND STORED VIDEO INFORMATION ON A SINGLE COMPUTER OR ON A SINGLE HARD DISK.
It is common in the areas or departments of communications that all the photographic and audiovisual material is consigned in a single computer and that only one person is in charge of its organization and consultation, but what would happen if this computer suffers a total loss of information? Or if the person in charge of your organization does not keep it in order and leaves the company? We would have serious problems and years of information would be lost, and worst of all, of events and occasions of photographed and filmed characters that we will never be able to register ever again.
4. A FOURTH ERROR, WE HAVE IT WITH THE LACK OF HUMAN WARMTH IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS AND AUDIOVISUAL MATERIAL.
The global trend is given to be closer to our customers, collaborators, prospects or future customers, photographs convey emotions and feelings, all people who see the images of companies perceive it, and if we do not achieve as an organization transmit that human warmth, we are making a mistake and instead of getting closer we will be moving away.
5. THE FIFTH ERROR IS VERY COMMON IN ALL LATIN AMERICAN COMPANIES, BECAUSE THEY USE PHOTOGRAPHS OF FOREIGN PERSONS WHO DO NOT IDENTIFY WITH THEIR TARGET AUDIENCE; WE WOULD CALL IT THE NON-TROPICALIZATION OF ITS IMAGES.
We see this error in all companies, but basically it is popularized by the lack of creation of banks of the company’s own images, and by the ease, speed and economy offered by popular image banks. These same reasons make organizations lose their closeness to their audience, losing identity to other companies and even to their competition to use the same images, and as if that were not enough, they are losing their identity in front of their clients or future clients.